Sunday, December 23, 2007

Grappler's Quest 2007

Duration: 05:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-09 20:21:17
User: slikric83
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Grappler's  Quest  Rick  Seedman  combat  sports  martial  arts  action  extreme  

Description:

Intermediate men's no-gi middleweight. My first match in Grappler's Quest was rough. He was a better grappler than me, period. After watching the vid a bunch of times I see the big focus problem and all the details that came with it. Even though he felt stronger than me and had better technique, I see how I could have won if I adapted and changed the mental game. I'm sorry to my friends that supported me. I was back in the gym the next day and am training extremely hard and will definately take the 1st place medal in the next tournament. Thanks to- AJ, Steve, Russell, Joe, Justin, Cameron and Big Bro for the support

Comments

boarderxcosta ::: Favorites  2007-11-24 14:49:20

AJ sucks
__________________________________________________
steelkage21 ::: Favorites  2007-10-09 22:16:33

great job rick we'll get em next time the brooklyn ninja
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

I Dont Think About It -Emily Osment (FULL)
şanlı fenerbahçem
Atheist Jihad
halo 2 music video- spit yoyo mafia
YouTube's Honors Glitched?
M U S I C M A C H I N E
Fast Food Nation: Choices and Consequences Pt. 3
Another Brick In The Wall - banda Auto Estrada
Dexter X Buttercup
YouTube Poop: I'M SO HUNGRY, I COULD EAT [item]
Home Movies 412 - McGuirk's laser eyeball surgery
Azeri Bad Boys (Car stunts) Pt.1
Clone High - I'll Get the Beards
parkour at the beach
USAK
massiv konzert berlin
Ufuk Sahin - El Mero Mero Shokmuzik
Turkey Boxen
Vehrter Gang Playa´s
Lil - Maho


 

No comments: