Sunday, January 6, 2008

Great my parents are geting a divorce10/10+English translat

Duration: 06:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-18 18:51:34
User: OliverGBYRNE
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

PART 10 and End VICTOR: Good morning,I have your final,there are good and their are not so good. THOMAS (to Julien) wait! VICTOR: THomas Cerman,its Cerman or Florant THOMAS : Cerman VICTOR: ho yeh Florant is your step mother , its good..you gaved me a perfect homework,I gaved you 18 (A) keep working like that! JULIEN : How did you do it THOMAS : wait its not finish.. VICTOR:Christian Lombal,you wanted to mess with me hein! THOMAS:No..sir VICTOR: I tell you,you are lucky you are not in my class next year,I trew your copies in the trash,just looking at them were stressing me out,you hace a zero (F) CHRISTIAN: Its not fair I had all good answer JOSE: He has favorites its not fair! VICTOR: Julien Bafroi...you remember what I told you last month, JULIEN: I...I dint know the subject. ........................................................................................................................................ LITTLE GIRL : An hamster , you can put it in a bag and do wathever you want with them. PENELOPE: We can do what we want with boys too LITTLE GIRL: you see I gaved him an eskimo kiss! THOMAS: I have something to do,see you later on...why didnt you change Julien's copy PENELOPE: Its none of your business. LITTLE GIRL: You leave her alone or i'll wreck your face,you evil man THOMAS: Why did you do it? PEELOPE: Like that he will be with me next year THOMAS: He dosnt love you anymore!!!! ......................................................................................................................................... LAST SCENE 2 MONTHS LATER PENELOPE : Its great we are together CHRISTIAN : Hey Bafroi,how are you looser! PENELOPE : Kiss me! JULIEN : No we cant be together PENELOPE: Why!!?? JULIEN: Kids who has divorced parents allways end up divorcing themselves,its the statistics. PENELOPE: Ha its that! its ok my parents had gotten a divorce during the summer JULIEN: Its true! PENELOPE: It's gonna be the longest kiss in the history of cinema! GIRLS : Hey Nestor give us somme candies , nestor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NESTOR: I am sick of sex! THE END!

Comments

fanny676767 ::: Favorites  2007-10-25 14:32:16

trop bien ce film jadore
__________________________________________________
OliverGBYRNE ::: Favorites  2007-08-18 19:03:02

Part 1 to 10 (I posted the all film) can be found on my Youtube page at OliverGbyrne. For English translation of this video go to the "Genial mes parents divorcent" Imdb page I posted English translation for each video at the Message board or go to the video owner option square in here(underneath my name OliverGbyrne click on were it say "more") and click on the link
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

i tried
Something to do with Alex: Debut
Gimpy
Behemoth Bible Ripping
Christmas Time Is Here
LOS REBUJITOS: quiero
dont matter
stop touching my pants.
POP NASILIM
Smash Bros. Brawl
Beautiful Polish weather forecast girl!
car dancing
kanYe in Vegas (2/14/2007)
How NOT to Benchpress 600lbs
what now...
Brick Game 2000
The Scariest Video Ever.
More Plant Stuff
W.I.T.C.H. finally movie
Girlie take-down during capoeira.


 

No comments: