Sunday, January 20, 2008

Naruto:UC-Hinata's Helper (boss battle)

Duration: 02:11 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-03 20:54:30
User: CrashCrazE13
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

video  game  Naruto  Uzumaki  Chronicles  Hinata  Helper  boss  battle  

Description:

Okay....Naruto against a giant. Now, believe it or not, I got knocked around a lot quicker than I thought I would. I guess I wasn't so careful since the mission was pretty much easy...and because I'm more scared of losing to Sasuke than a 500 lbs. giant. One more thing, he doesn't really seem like a giant to me, but later in the game they referred to him as a giant.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

iPod Touch SSH/FTP Made Easy MAC USERS DropCopy
Remote Control Smashing
iPod Touch 4 Mac Install PSX on your iPoT Part 1
Inflato-Dueling at Instructables! (2)
Lebowski's Personal Hygiene
300 halo
Speed Freaks! Speed Wheels Santa Cruz (1989)-Intro
Egypt 2007 - Western Desert Rescue Mission
DoGuMgünüM
Dramatic William Wallace
Behemoth - Kriegsphilosophie
Dbz Janeba Movie Part 3
The Vietnam War
Movement update!
Banana
Edward Spoonhands
shaman king x pump it
robert the doll
A Few Cards For Trade/GROUP BREAK INFO!!!!
Watch Alien vs. Predator: Requiem online


 

No comments: