Monday, December 31, 2007

Wesley Willis - I Whipped Spiderman's Ass

Duration: 02:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-12 21:13:04
User: Anonem00se
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

wesley  willis  hero  electronic  folk  absurd  whipped  spiderman  ass  

Description:

Spider-Man thought he was bad He was screwin' my date up He was botherin' my girlfriend He tried to cut her out of seventy dollars I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass Spider-Man messed with my girlfriend Spider-Man wrapped his arms around her with my bedroom door closed Suddenly, I opened the bedroom door on Spider-Man's sneaky ass I caught him kissing my girlfriend and beat him to a pulp with a rubber hose I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass Spider-Man beat the hell out of me He whirled me and knocked me to the floor I tore out his world and threw him against the radiator Spider-Man was being such a stupid jerk I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass I whipped Spider-Man's ass Rock over London Rock on, Chicago Napa, it's the parts store

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Bon Jovi in Montreal 2007
kylecarterwantedthis
Alicia Keys-No one
Children Of Sanchez
Top 5 socceroos goals
The other half of Love...
SmackDown Vs Raw 2008 Trailer
The battle for control of Vukovar, Croatia
JJ Lin 林俊傑, 鲁豫有约下 part 1/4
Love in Italy
Pua after bath
The REAL hot potato
Balto & Kodi - On My Father's Wings
Velvet Revolver - Dirty Little Thing
Farmin' In The River
Alessandra Ferri - Giselle
fist dog balls and one burned fairy death
Goofin' on Creepin'
Boca Abajo - Necesito Salvación live
los bacanos de bk


 

No comments: