Sunday, December 30, 2007

Highway 33 ride north of Ojai

Duration: 10:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-12 18:04:33
User: kiphol
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

hwy33  highway  ojai  motorcycle  suzuki  sv650  rf600  

Description:

(I suggest skipping first 2 minutes) This is our 2nd time on the 33. Josh riding his SV650 in front of me. Me on my old-ass RF600R. This road is incredible for improving turns. I had ridden HWY 150 exclusively and didn't realize how awesome the 33 is. I've been riding a year and am desperate to improve my lean angle. This route helps, hehe. The best part of the video is the very end, the last 30 seconds or so. Unfortunately, because I'm a newbie camera user, I overwrote the best parts of this run because I had watched some of it after the run, and forgot to rewind before recording again. Sigh. Oh well, lesson learned. Enjoy my girlish yelp at 2:55.

Comments

Budroe58 ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 20:39:52

Watching this brought back memories of being a kid and my folks taking me up to Matilija Creek to swim. The road back then (60's) was that rough pebble asphalt that would eat you up if you laid it down. Watching as you went past Matilija and Wheelers Gorge and thru the tunnels made me almost smell the dry sage of those mountains - thanks.
__________________________________________________
Sandyatsea ::: Favorites  2007-10-21 02:19:07

That looks like so much fun!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Danny - Hoja Raam Naam Ka
Calvados Team // Session du 25/10/06
VIEJITO PASCUERO JUBILADO // CLOSE
Cerimonie per la Visita del Fuhrer in Italia
only love Trademark
Sunday in the Park 9
Mike Tyson Career Highlites
Coaches gone mad :o)
WERO VS NEO**
Gimme More {Remix} - Britney Spears Ft. T.I
Heart To Heart - Kenny Loggins (1982)
Breathe
Miley Cyrus
Matchbox 20: DAMN!(featuring Ron Simmons)
Pi Day Chain
Cat is dancing
Dancing Queen - ABBA
local carraige ford guy to YMCA
Super Furry Animals - Run Away
American Idol


 

No comments: