Sunday, December 30, 2007

No One

Duration: 04:12 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-16 10:29:05
User: anesunshine
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

One  single  alicia  keys  third  album  2007  lyrics  Like  you'll  never  see  again  Augello-Cook  kerry  brothers  

Description:

"No One" is the lead single of Alicia Keys third album, As I Am (2007) I love this song! please subscribe =) I just want you close Where you can stay forever You can be sure that it will only get better You and me together Through the days and nights I don't worry cause everything's ganna be all right People keep talking They can say what they like But all I know is everything's ganna be alright No one no one no one can get in the way of what I'm feeling No one no one no one can get in the way of what I feel for you You, you Can get in the way of what I feel for you When the rain is pouring down And my heart is hurting You will always be around There's a no for certain You and me together Through the days and nights I don't worry cause everything's ganna be all right People keep talking They can say what they like But all I know is everything's ganna be alright No one no one no one can get in the way of what I'm feeling No one no one no one can get in the way of what I feel for you You, you Can get in the way of what I feel for you I know some people search the world To find something like what we have I know people will try, try to divide something so real So till the end of time I'm telling you there is no one No one no one no one can get in the way of what I'm feeling No one no one no one can get in the way of what I feel for you Oh oh oh oh oh...

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

What Kevin does before a concert
Dramatic Look of a Snail
Turkish Man Falls From A Moving Ambulance
Tomb Raider: Firefall
The Doctor & Rose ~ Greatest Story Ever Told
4 ace trick: Derek Dingle's Collectors
hi!!
t-pain w
Heroes ~ Peter and Claire ~ Hey There Delilah
NOS Tutorial + Bonus Card Trick
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Space Paranoids [2/2]
BF2@Amacio testing
Barack Obama | Hillary Clinton | Oakland Rally
Trish Trang- Rhythm of the falling rain
Portugal treina na Bélgica 01/06/2007 (Belgium VS Portugal)
14 Reasons to love Joe Jonas
the reason i wake up; everymorning.
Sunset Blvd - Hollywood Blvd. Los Angeles (part 3)
Hey watch this Payton Show episode 1
ERA Sings a song


 

No comments: